Sorry! This site is at the stage of formation and filling.
Here are the materials for self-assembly DSD DAC - DSC2.
All information on this site is open to the CERN Open Hardware License.
Any questions about this project: on the forum diyaudio.com or Pavel Pogodin.
Version DSC 2.5.2(stabile)
Version DSC 2.6.2(stabile)
Schematic diagram DSC 2.5.2/2.6.2 DSC252.pdf
BOM for DSC 2.5.2/2.6.2: BOM DSC2.5.2.xlsx
Gerbers for 2.5.2 and 2.6.2 versions gerbers252_262.zip
User Guide DSCv2.5.2 USER GUIDE.pdf
Real prototype of the new version DSC2:
This PCB is designed to work with Amanero or BeagleBone Black/Green.
BeagleBone firmware designed specifically for this board Arch_Botic_DSC2.gz.
The firmware allows you to work simultaneously RoonBridge and Network Audio Adapter for HQPlayer.
In the near future I plan to add support for the DLNA.
How to write an image on the internal memory BBB:
1. Write Arch_Botic_DSC2.gz. to microSD with Etcher (no need to unzip)
2. Install SD to BBB
3. Press and hold S2 and power on. After the wave runs through the LEDs - release S2
4. After 1-2 minutes, Linux will boot from this SD
5. Connect to BBB via SSH (putty.exe) by the IP address that your home router issued. SSH login: root password: root
6. Run command /opt/tools/SD_to_eMMC.sh and wait for completion ~5min
Schematic diagram BBB/Amanero+isolator+reclocker+DSC2 DSC2.pdf
BOM for mainboard and resistors network: DSC2_BOM.xls
PCB and back panel dimensions: DSC2_dimensions.pdf
Project documentation coming soon.
Resistors 1206 network single board. PCB Thickness - 1.2mm!
Resistors 1206 network array board 2X8 with cut lines. PCB Thickness - 1.2mm!